Question on creating non-linear property line walls

KTLAdesign

I am trying to find help in creating property line 6ft high cmu block walls on property lines that are a specific degree angle. Each time I try to add a line the default is an angle that has a pre determined angle set linek 5 degrees, 90 degrees,  etc. I cant find the option to designate a specific angle. I am also trying to build 4 inch outdoor concrete slabs that are non rectilinear or irregular shapes.  Appreciate your help. Thank you.

For your block wall, right click the symbol and select 'Transform/Replicate Object'. Once you are in the DBX, you can specify how many degrees to rotate the wall. For your slabs, you can build them from poly lines to your desired shape and then convert to a slab or solid.

You can set the wall angle to anything you want in the wall dialog.  Personally, I would probably use the make parallel tool.  Just click on the tool and click on the property line you want it to match.

For a slab, or pretty much any poly object, you can also set the angle of any edge line in the dialog.  If you are using the make parallel tool on a poly, you can click on the make parallel tool a second time to set whether or not the edge line or the whole poly rotates.  This is one of Chief's best hidden features.

5 minutes ago, DBCooper said:

You can set the wall angle to anything you want in the wall dialog.  Personally, I would probably use the make parallel tool.  Just click on the tool and click on the property line you want it to match.

For a slab, or pretty much any poly object, you can also set the angle of any edge line in the dialog.  If you are using the make parallel tool on a poly, you can click on the make parallel tool a second time to set whether or not the edge line or the whole poly rotates.  This is one of Chief's best hidden features.

I agree with all the above comments from Eric and DB  but to add one , if your Walls ( fence )is not on one of Chief's 15°  (or 7.5°) presets"  add you own Allowed Angle Preset under :

Defaults > Plan > Allowed Angles                                  which you can copy and paste out of any of the mention Wall DBX's

image.thumb.png.79182d1c547f314311b0c52174f08d22.png  image.thumb.png.e9a4616c48e69ae029f21ed9df954dc6.png