Is it possible to generate multiple images from multiple cameras in one action?

DIYJon

I have cameras all over my plan to create "before" images of my remodel.  Those cameras will remain in place and after I make my changes to the plan, I'll create images again.  With over 20 cameras placed, is there a way to select all cameras and export a PNG of the view without doing each one manually?

I'm not ray tracing at this point, just grabbing the 3D view.

Thanks.

23 minutes ago, DIYJon said:

I have cameras all over my plan to create "before" images of my remodel.  Those cameras will remain in place and after I make my changes to the plan, I'll create images again.  With over 20 cameras placed, is there a way to select all cameras and export a PNG of the view without doing each one manually?

Thanks.

this would be called a batch rendering and now you cannot. It's part of this suggestion post:

11 hours ago, DIYJon said:

Thanks.

I might be missing something here after laughing so hard, but is that not why we have layout so all those individual PNG files don't get lost and disorganized ?