Stairs...issue With Custom Railing Not Following Platform

sburkhead

Hey,

I was working on a custom stair, and had an issue with it following. I red that it seems to be an issue with the platform, so I made sure that I broke the platform from the risers. That helped, but the backside of the platform is now the issue...Any idea on what I am doing wrong here..

Thanks,
Scott

post-4726-0-52037500-1425387965_thumb.png

Your custom railing needs to be on TOP of the landing.  It looks like you drew it past the landing because the newel post is inside the wall.

It also looks like you have issues at the top of the stair.  Don't know what's going on there but you might want to post a plan.

Scott, please don't be the poster child for the kid who could have gotten a really quick and easy solution if he had just posted the plan but instead the monsters living under his bed ate his brain while he was sleeping and stole his baseball glove. Please.

thanks for the help guys...sorry I did not post the plan..I think that I got a little ahead of myself and did not put the second story on right and that started the issues...I am going to fix the second story first and then if the issues persist, I will post the plan file. Sorry that I did not do that to start with

Scott