How to deselect an item from a group selection

westvale

Hello, can someone please tell me how to deselect an item from a group selection? I've tried shift clicking, command clicking, control clicking, option clicking... nothing works. I'm a mac user. Thanks!

7 hours ago, westvale said:

Hello, can someone please tell me how to deselect an item from a group selection? I've tried shift clicking, command clicking, control clicking, option clicking... nothing works. I'm a mac user. Thanks!

I have a Mac and I just group select (box with cursor, or hold shift and individual click items) let go of all buttons, hold command down and click on the item to deselect. Not sure if there is a default somewhere or not, it just works.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, westvale said:

I use CTRL on a PC and I tink it the same on a Mac , so perhaps  you need to check your HotKey List and make sure it is still assigned.

M

10 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

I use CTRL on a PC and I tink it the same on a Mac , so perhaps  you need to check your HotKey List and make sure it is still assigned.

M

CTL+Left Mouse Button click. That toggles select and deselect for a particular item just to expound on Mick's post.

29 minutes ago, Doug_N said:

CTL+Left Mouse Button click. That toggles select and deselect for a particular item just to expound on Mick's post.

Yes exactly , thanks Doug.....

M.