Schedule question

Larry_Sweeney

Go to solution Solved by DBCooper,

I made a roof framing note schedule while in plan view. All my circles and numbers are red (first attachment). I then made a cad detail and cut & paste the note schedule to there. After pasting the circles and numbers in the cad detail they are a combination of red and green (second attachment). Why the difference when going to a cad detail? I can't figure a way to change the circles and numbers to be all red once they are in the cad detail. As I mentioned, when I sent the schedule from my plan to the cad detail I did it by cut and paste. Is there a better way to move the schedule from plan view to a cad detail? Could the way I sent it have something to do with my "color" problem. I don't remember this occurring before. What am I missing or is this a "senior moment"? :huh: As always all advice is greatly appreciated.

PLAN VIEW.jpg

CAD VIEW.jpg

Joe............................When I printed out the note schedule it printed just as shown in the "CAD attachment". When I cut and past the note schedule from the cad detail back into my plan all the numbers and circles are red again.  :wacko:

• Solution

My guess is that it only looks different in your cad detail because your cad detail is using a different layer set than your plan.  Could also be related to the selected defaults too.

• Upvote 1