Light: Connect Electrical Layer set up

EllaFioletova

Select the electrical connection.  Use the "open object" tool.  In the dialog, go to the "line style" page.  You should be able to change the layer from the default "electrical connections" to whatever you want.

If you don't have the open button or the line style panel, then my only guess is that you are not using X15 Premier.

line style.png

16 minutes ago, DBCooper said:

Select the electrical connection.  Use the "open object" tool.  In the dialog, go to the "line style" page.

@EllaFioletova As you can probably assume, this is a manual process. You have to draw out all your connections, select the ones you want to set to a different layer, open them and manually change the layer they're on. Super frustrating that there's no defaults for the electrical connections. Sure would make this type of thing loads easier.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DBCooper said:

Select the electrical connection.  Use the "open object" tool.  In the dialog, go to the "line style" page.  You should be able to change the layer from the default "electrical connections" to whatever you want.

If you don't have the open button or the line style panel, then my only guess is that you are not using X15 Premier.

line style.png

thanks for answer , i know how to do it. But my question was about settings for this ))), i just curious if it possible or not