garage doors

decorators3

I've attached a front image of the workshop 

Here is the problem.  There are two  garages doors with  different heights and widths .

When I try to install a garage door with windows in the larger door I get two sets of windows.  How do I get just the windows across the top with out showing up in the middle   If I use right side windows from top to bottom they are fine  

The  garage door is 144 " wide x 192" in height. 

This is in residential template but same thing occurs if I use a commercial template  

Any suggestions thanks

image of garage.jpg

In which panel beginning with 1 at bottom and 8 at top do you want window lites?

The garage door symbols in the library are set to stretch up to a limit above which the panels repeat.  You will need to make your own door symbol, which takes a few minutes.

ok  I only want  window lites   in the 8 top portion . it appears as two doors with windows   when I use the door from the manufacturers.   guessing it only registers to standard garge door heights.

How to make my own door symbol .. I will check out the help videos

Thank you I appreciate you replying to me

Cheers

Levina

9 hours ago, decorators3 said:

ok  I only want  window lites   in the 8 top portion . it appears as two doors with windows   when I use the door from the manufacturers.   guessing it only registers to standard garge door heights.

How to make my own door symbol .. I will check out the help videos

Solver (Eric) made a two or three part garage door video that you may be able to still find on his youtube channel that is very informative and should meet your needs.