How To 'Stretch' Text With Story Pole?

HumbleChief

Go to solution Solved by SHCanada2,

I have 2 buildings and the story pole seems to want to pull the correct data from one larger existing home (that will not be changed and is not part of the submittal) and not so great off the separate smaller building that is in the submittal scope of work. I'd like to pull the story pole info off the smaller building but it's not cooperating.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ievtup48zv0zv6qkgi5r0/STORY-POLE-PLAN.plan?rlkey=xk4cpkl3lvu4079tr45czggux&dl=0

5 hours ago, HumbleChief said:

I've got some text stacked in my story pole dims and can't figure out how to make them more readable. Thanks

STORY POLE 1.png

40 minutes ago, SHCanada2 said:

I have to manually move them to look like this

As Jason mentions.  Click on the extension line till you see it highlighted and usually you will see a blue square I believe it is on the end by the marker.  Select and hold and place the line where you want it exactly and a tail will follow it.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, HumbleChief said:

I have 2 buildings and the story pole seems to want to pull the correct data from one larger existing home (that will not be changed and is not part of the submittal) and not so great off the separate smaller building that is in the submittal scope of work. I'd like to pull the story pole info off the smaller building but it's not cooperating.

I did this once. If I remember correctly, I set the storey pole to the other side of the building I wanted, so if there were two buildings and you wanted the left building, set the story pole to be on the left. I dont remember if the "highest ridge" worked or if I set that manually. And I probably had to set the reach

• Upvote 1