Imported Pic for Back drop flipped

CandiSimone

I'm trying to use a custom pic for my background, but each time I import them, Chief is bringing them flipped. upside, 90 degrees. but never just as the picture is.  I've tried editing the picture itself to counter the import, it still bring it in the same way.  Any thoughts?

No sure if the same Issue but I used to see this in iPhone Photos that on a Windows 10 computer, that could not read the orientation info embed in the pic, so I had to open them in a Windows Photo app and rotate as needed and resave the pics., but it sounds like you may have tried that? 

perhaps post the pic , I am sure other wil "play" with it and figure it out for you...... 

M.  

Have had the same issue on using image files for framed artwork as well.

Meaning that they arrive into the program as being reversed. 

Solution... edit the photo w/ whatever photo viewer software you may have.

Flip it horizontally. 

Then try a reimport for the backdrop. 

Yes...  a duplicate of each backdrop. But they're the reverse images of each other.

Since my inventory of backdrop image files contains reverse views, this is somewhat of a non-issue.

Hopefully you'll find an easy fix.  If Mr. T can get it to work however, then it is a bit of a mystery. 

Having said that, the duplicates should present a simple resolve the slight hiccup.