Boxed eves inconsistent

MN_JohnH

I am having a hard time figuring out why the eve is boxed all the way out to the gable eve fascia on one side and on the other it is flush with the gable wall siding, (which is what I want).
I took the one that I wanted and mirror copied it over to the other side so the settings are all the same.
I am thinking it has something to do with the walls?

Untitled 1.jpg

as built working at home start 9-16-23.plan

1 hour ago, tundra_dweller said:

You don't have flush eaves checked on these planes.

2023-10-03_07-37-40.thumb.png.ed37e6f47d19c21d4e531e7cc4d91329.png

Dang, I thought I had checked that.
Thanks!
Now I just need to figure again how I am going to change the walls over the roof on that dormer to be exterior while keeping the walls under the roof interior.
Seems like I need to relearn this every time but I know there is a video somewhere...

Thanks again,

Glad to help, it's a good way to procrastinate on work I should be doing.:)

4 minutes ago, MN_JohnH said:

Now I just need to figure again how I am going to change the walls over the roof on that dormer to be exterior while keeping the walls under the roof interior.

Open up the wall specs on the two cheek walls and change the wall type to your exterior wall, then select for "Lower Wall Type if Split by Butting Roof" and change the lower wall type to your interior wall.

2023-10-03_09-01-21.thumb.png.b2dee0bf96c7cf47d4eb9799bd5bc93b.png

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, tundra_dweller said:

Glad to help, it's a good way to procrastinate on work I should be doing.:)

Open up the wall specs on the two cheek walls and change the wall type to your exterior wall, then select for "Lower Wall Type if Split by Butting Roof" and change the lower wall type to your interior wall.

2023-10-03_09-01-21.thumb.png.b2dee0bf96c7cf47d4eb9799bd5bc93b.png

Thanks!!