Paper Size is Larger than Drawing Size

JKEdmo

Curious, is there a setting that links the print paper size to the drawing sheet size?

I'm ping-ponging between 2 projects with 2 different sheet sizes.  So, I'm having to manually reset the sheet sizes when I plot.

I thought it'd be nice if paper size could be "locked" to sheet size such as with a check box.

image.thumb.png.54b9576a76d886ffb3a8ec9de73dae51.png

Thanks,

Jim

16 minutes ago, DrawingABlank said:

There is a option in the print sheet setup to 'remember print setting after printing'. Is your checked?

I gave that a try, but unsuccessful.

That setting appears to be global and when unchecked, the plotter reverts to the system default, in my case Microsoft XPS.

Thanks though,

Jim

1 hour ago, JKEdmo said:

I thought it'd be nice if paper size could be "locked" to sheet size such as with a check box.

Yes that sure would be nice.  Or at least a project specific memory that you only need to set once.  Perhaps send that over to suggestions.

1 hour ago, JKEdmo said:

the plotter reverts to the system default, in my case Microsoft XPS

as an aside to this issue.....Make the Plotter your default Printer ( or a PDF Printer  )  and delete Microsoft XPS ...at least I am not aware of anyone who uses it or the M$ PDf Printer for that matter....

CP>Hardware and Sound>Devices and Printers> Printers , right click (RC) and make one the Default instead of M$ XPS > RC M$ XPS and delete/remove

M.