2 Panel Door / Drawer

RobUSMC

Does anyone have a symbol with a single shaker door or drawer head that has a center vertical stile so it creates two panels.  My cabinet company wont build a 5 piece door / drawer greater than 22" wide and I use several RAS pullouts that require a 22"-24" wide opening making the door too wide and some pullouts just don't work pulling out between 2 open doors or pullouts meant to have the door mounted to the face of the pullout.  I just took a shaker door and added a 3D solid to the front but wont work when opening the drawer. Thanks

Single 2 Panel Drawer 2.jpg

Single 2 Panel Drawer.jpg

Place a door in the plan. Take an elevation view and put a 3d solid on it. Take another section view through the door to size the solid onto the door panel and to size it's depth.

Convert to symbol. 

My cabinet source (fronts, drawerboxes, panels, trim) is Walzcraft, Lacrosse, WI, and they have almost unlimited styles.  For a flat-panel mission/shaker drawerfront, I prefer to slim the rails from the 2-3/8" I use for door stiles and rails, to 1-1/2".  I made a door and drawerfront in solids, with center stiles and saved in my user library, and this is the look I get.  Vertical spacing, size, of drawerfront is per Blum System 32 standard.  The drawerfront has a 6-1/8" height, a 3/8" margin at top and a 1/8" margin between it and the door.

A drawerfront with this style pretty much confines the owner to selecting a knob and not a pull, at least for the drawer.

468033996_Screenshot2023-08-02123721.thumb.png.f9c5580b78534c74fe2e363cfa3cfb6a.png