Exporting to jpg in v15

msmith964

Hi,

Has anyone else noticed a difference in the time it takes to export to a .jpg in version 15 Pro? v14 usually took around 5 mins. v15 seems to be taking twice as long. I typically export at 200 pixel quality for my renders. I tried reducing to 72 but the image comes out blurry. Also, does anyone know if there is a hardware upgrade I can do to make this whole process faster? Is it the graphics card, the memory or what that controls this?

Thanks for your help!

Michelle

4 minutes ago, msmith964 said:

Hi,

Has anyone else noticed a difference in the time it takes to export to a .jpg in version 15 Pro? v14 usually took around 5 mins. v15 seems to be taking twice as long. I typically export at 200 pixel quality for my renders. I tried reducing to 72 but the image comes out blurry. Also, does anyone know if there is a hardware upgrade I can do to make this whole process faster? Is it the graphics card, the memory or what that controls this?

Thanks for your help!

Michelle

5 minutes to begin with in x14 sounds crazy long to me so I don't think I am understanding your issue.  Maybe you can help us out with some more information.

Just so everyone is clear and hopefully someone can help here.  You are using Chief Architect Premiere X15 Not a Home Designer Pro product correct?  (Your signature still says X13 and you refer to version 15 Pro, so if you could please clarify and/or update your signature that would be very helpful.)

With the hardware could you fill us in what you have so someone with a similar system can try to answer and/or test for you as well.  (This would also be great info to put in your signature line so its available on questions like this one.)

Maybe you could update your signature and add your computer specifications to it ?   If you open up task manager while the process is running you will see what components of your system are being stressed.  If you are running windows anyway ?    Most likely a CPU and HD bottleneck but not exactly sure.