x15 Beta Issue

BruceKC

I'm not sure whether this is the place to report an issue with x15, so please direct me elsewhere if needed.  In X15, on occasion when I select an object and try to open it, Chief locks up my computer for 10 or 20 seconds and then opens a dozen or more camera views that have never been there before.  Once they're all available to delete, I can do that and then open the object, but I have no idea how to keep this from happening.  It's weird.

Please report any and all problems directly to our tech support team, regardless of whether you are using X15 beta.  More info about reporting problems can be found here:

https://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/

That said, I have never heard of such a problem before.  I really can't think of a scenario where trying to use "open object" on something like a cabinet in a plan view would actually create any new camera views.  I would first try the most obvious things like rebooting your computer and if that doesn't solve the issue then you might want to try an uninstall and reinstall.  You should also probably run a virus scan.  If none of that seems to help, then definitely contact tech support and they might have some better ideas on what to look for.