marlem2000

3 hours ago, marlem2000 said:

I was just trying to edit a single camera

Yes , we were just trying to advise you to make the same changes in your template so you don't need to do it for EVERY camera in the future.

for a Single Camera , you can use the Edit View Icon to quickly do that..............

image.thumb.png.ccd91a993f604842f3aa8bf731096958.png

M.

10 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

Yes , we were just trying to advise you to make the same changes in your template so you don't need to do it for EVERY camera in the future.

For the moment I'll have to edit the camera every time since I haven't finished my last plan but my new template is ready for the next work (sooner than later).:)

One last question: Is there any particlar configuration for the physically based view? By default it looks like everything in blue. There are some color adjustment options but modifying them don't improve the project.

Untitled 1.jpg

2 hours ago, marlem2000 said:

Is there any particlar configuration for the physically based view? By default it looks like everything in blue.

For help with this, you should post this plan. That way someone can see your exact settings, make adjustments and send the plan back to you. Otherwise we are guessing at your settings.

Also, any advice may not actually suit that room or view.

Yes, there are some general adjustments, but PB views really are specific to each scene.

36 minutes ago, robdyck said:

Also, any advice may not actually suit that room or view.

I understand. I guess colors must be set depending on the light available, forniture and other things in the plan. I'll learn about this. It's a long way to go! :)

5 hours ago, marlem2000 said:

By default it looks like everything in blue

In PBR , the Light pics up color from whatever your Background is .....not great , but it it what it is ,  something with a lot of grass or trees will have a green cast to the light, if its an Autumn scene with red/orange leaves , then the light will have orange cast etc , the Blue is likely from the Sky in your case.

Mick.

4 hours ago, Bob-Roraback said:

Thanks for the link, Bob! There's so much to check about lights!:D

2 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

In PBR , the Light pics up color from whatever your Background is .....not great , but it it what it is ,  something with a lot of grass or trees will have a green cast to the light, if its an Autumn scene with red/orange leaves , then the light will have orange cast etc , the Blue is likely from the Sky in your case.

I rarely use backdrops so I guess all my plans look like blue by default.:unsure: I'll have to change the configuration of my physically based view carefully.

13 minutes ago, marlem2000 said:

I rarely use backdrops so I guess all my plans look like blue by default

It typically is when you use an Image for the Backdrop , so I just set a pale blue color instead ......

image.thumb.png.0ec8d9cc3467c26bc2ae1e6915c3798c.png  image.thumb.png.912b8bfde1152eb3871822ec6066a252.png

M.

15 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

It typically is when you use an Image for the Backdrop , so I just set a pale blue color instead ......

I've added these details about the backdrop to my default configuration. This will be a big help to improve my designs. Many thanks, Mick! :D