Gap between floors but only under glass walls?!

Wcampbell17

Hey everyone, I really need some help. I just started learning and using Chief Architect 2 weeks ago, and the learning curve is pretty steep but all was going well. Now however all of a sudden, there are massive gaps between my floors!! Its like there are no coverings for the ceilings/floors... the weirdest part is that it only happens under glass walls. I attached images and also the plan.

If you know how to solve this please help!! Its been driving me nuts.

Plan uploaded in comments because size limit.

Screen Shot 2022-11-05 at 11.01.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-05 at 11.02.17 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-05 at 11.02.38 AM.png

Chief is more typically used to model a house in which the exterior walls are built in layers.  Examine in detail the specification for the out-of-box exterior walls like "Siding 6" and look at what is going on for every layer.  There is a main layer that typically is set to have its outer face be the "building line," the line which is dimensioned in plan views.

The layers outside that exterior layer, when we look at Siding-6, are the ones that extend down and cover the floor layers upon which the wall bears.  This is why your siding layers do what you want to see.

Do you want to model a house that can actually be built?  If so, you'll want to seriously rethink how to do those glass walls.