creating edge profile for apron cabinet countertop

hauzstudios

Hi everybody,

I have a problem creating an edge profile for an apron sink cabinet countertop. I can do it for all other cabinets except where the apron sink is, it doesn't let me. Is it even possible? I'm currently using X14. Attached is the picture of how it comes out. Don't know how to round the countertop with the edge profile. Your help would be much appreciated!

Thank you!

Carla

apron sink problem.jpg

Hi everyone, thank you for your responses and help. I have tried doing a custom top which I can achieve and it solved the problem so thank you!  but now the problem is I cant seem to get the apron sink correctly. I've followed video instructions exactly and it doesn't work. Once I try to remove top and resize to 34.5" cabinet then it turns like the picture attached. The sink appears lower even when I include the custom countertop it doesn't seem to place itself appropriately. Frustrated!

cabinet problem.jpg

1 hour ago, solver said:

Your image is not clear, and it helps to say what the problems are, and how the finished cabinet and sink should look.

You may need to change the sink, the cabinet, or both, but since only you know what's correct, it's impossible to make suggestions.

I will suggest you work with the countertop in place.

I did solve the problem thank you.  It was a bit hard to work with an apron sink wish there were simpler solutions for that since I needed to add an edge profile to the countertop which made it harder. But got it, thank you!

8.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...