Custom Note Schedule-Duplicate numbering

gravattedesign

Go to solution Solved by gravattedesign,

This is a recent issue in X13 premier. I have found a need to create a separate default set to handle layer settings for 3D Elevation view versus a plan view. I needed to show Electrical in the 3D view. When I created the separate default set, For the SAME schedule of Bath Notes, I got this result. The Default sets are used respectively for a plan view at 1/2" scale AND a 3D view at 1/2" scale with only a change in displaying electrical. Does anyone know about this anomaly and why the Notes are getting double numbers? Again, there is only ONE schedule referencing the placed custom Notes.

Thank you for the assistance.

22-0201-BAth Notes show duplicate numbers-PLAN.jpg

22-0201-BAth Notes show duplicate numbers-ELEV.jpg

22-0201-BAth Notes show duplicate numbers-schedule.jpg

• Solution

To All... I figured it out. In the Project Browser under the list of Schedules, there was a second schedule created that used the SAME Note assignment. In my Case it was a Custom Note Style called "Bath Notes". Once I deleted this extra schedule from the list, the Notes updated with a SINGLE number.

22-0201-SOLVED-BAth Notes show duplicate numbers-ELEV.jpg

22-0201-SOLVED-BAth Notes show duplicate numbers-schedule.jpg

Renerabbitt,

Could you elaborate on your comment about editing "Active Views selected defaults" ? I believe you are referring to my creation of TWO separate default sets for 1/2" scale for a plan AND a 3D view. The reason I did this was more about Layer Control with Electrical Fixtures turned ON or OFF, such as Wall mounted lights that clutter up a plan view when there are outlets below.

Thanks for any additional advice or clarification.