Electrical Plan Set Glitch

HumbleChief

I do not recall seeing it, but I also do electrical last and really never really spend much time on electrical, as I have found they tend to be "aspirational" in nature. I also do not connect the light to the switch in its own room if there is only 1 switch (such as bedrooms). I then really only connect 3 ways, bathrooms, ganged switches

This is the same type of glitch that's created by having multiple SVP's open and toggling between views. SVP's will regain their functionality simply by double clicking on the SVP in the project browser, even if it is already open. It resets the SVP. 

"This is the same type of glitch that's created by having multiple SVP's open and toggling between views."

It may be similar but it is definitely not the same.  I believe the bugs you are referring to are already fixed in X13.  Currently, we have no open reports of any problems like this. 

If you, or anyone else, can reproduce any of these problems, then please report them to our tech support team.  Please be sure to include detailed steps for how to reproduce the problems. 

Would this also be similar to how the plan display of pony walls / windows can change in an SVP unpredictably?

This does not get 'reset' by re-opening the SVP, rather a wall dbx must be opened then closed.

INCORRECT image.thumb.png.8c8a48c5653cf64e28cf7fefb9fc0a92.png

CORRECT image.thumb.png.e7cca5200ad7f170688f27b2baf0e178.png