trouble with x13

HectorHBO

Not sure I have ever heard of a situation like that before so not quite sure what to suggest other than possibly a system reboot.

Possibly someone else may have a suggestion.

Unless it is something simple like the batteries running low in your mouse.

Otherwise please give tech support a call in the morning.

I have experienced this same phenomenon several times.  All of a sudden I can't click on anything.  The cursor focus function stops working for a bit.  Usually this comes back if I refresh the page or go to a different window and come back to CA again.  This does not happen with other windows programs, so my assumption is that CA is processing something and that uses so many resources that it can't process the click buffer.  This does not seem to affect the keyboard buffer for windows though because I can alt-tab to a different program.  I have not had to shut down CA and restart it though.

Curious, are any of you using DropBox? I had crazy delays when using Chief, as that's what I use all day, and THINK I tracked it down to DB taking forever to synch download or whatever it does. I deleted DB, reinstalled it and back to OK again. Not sure if OneDrive or other cloud services might cause similar delays?