Changing Code Number for Cabinet Labels

Windland

Go to solution Solved by Dermot,

Is there a way to change the code numbers on cabinet labels? Currently, they are in no sense of order corresponding to each cabinet's location on the floor plan. This is because I had made two floor plans for another layout option, but even though I completely deleted the second option, the numbering on the cabinet schedule still reflects wide gaps in sequential numbering. See image below. 

in a nutshell, I want the cabinet schedule to read 1-24, not 1-45 with gaps in the numbering.

cabinet schedule.jpg

Find every instance of a cabinet schedule in your plan.  I always put a schedule, any schedule, in its own CAD detail, which I believe is best practice.  Your mileage may vary.  

But I digressed.  Find every cab schedule, and delete them or it.

Then create a CAD detail and title it "Cabinet Schedule."  Create (open) a new cabinet schedule.  Report the results here.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dermot said:

Or, select the schedule and then use the "Renumber Schedule" tool.

Once done you can move the individual lines (row) up and down with it's grip handle and organize them by Room for example.

(Making the Room Column , the 1st Column may also achieve this , as it should sort alphabetically then instead)

M. 

• Like 1

Now if there was a solution for getting the cabinet label to show up in elevations! Whew! That would be a game changer!

They will display in elevation views in Chief Architect Premier and Interiors.  From your signature, it looks like you are using HD Pro and this feature is not included in that product.

Also, there seems to be a problem with your logo in your signature.

26 minutes ago, Dermot said:

From your signature, it looks like you are using HD Pro and this feature is not included in that product.

I believe She means Premier X10 , so the answers maybe slightly different than if X13 was in use.

Mick.

Opps.  Since HD Pro does not even have cabinet schedules, you must be right.

Cabinet labels should display automatically in elevation views, assuming that you have turned on the layer, in Chief Architect Premier and Interiors (even in the X10 versions).

X10 cab labels.png