Stacked Auto Dimensions?

HumbleChief

28 minutes ago, HumbleChief said:

Thanks Mick,

Tried a bunch of things but it's persisting, and not on every dim. Template plan is good and never seen it before.

I thought perhaps you had clicked twice on the auto button when Auto Refresh was off.....

let me look at plan....

yep 2 sets of Exterior dims apparently,  not just the ones you have in RED.... when pulled to side

Edit>Delete Objects>Auto Dims and do again seems to fix it.... or do it manually so you don't perhaps lose all the Dims on the Plan if important --- or try in a save as plan 1st.

image.thumb.png.bf0579135253b1f970e4bad0927ba97e.png

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, HumbleChief said:

Yes, there are 2 sets of dimensions. Why do you figure those are there? And they are on the same layer?

Yes both on ANNO Proposed Dims Layer

I figured you had hit the Auto Exterior Dims Button twice to try and refresh them without thinking and then realized it wasn't on and reset it to auto refresh but that still leaves the original set underneath hiding till you move something.

M.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Kbird1 said:

Yes both on ANNO Proposed Dims Layer

I figured you had hit the Auto Exterior Dims Button twice to try and refresh them without thinking and then realized it wasn't on and reset it to auto refresh but that still leaves the original set underneath hiding till you move something.

M.

Dunno how it got here and eventually would love to understand how but for now I'll turn off Auto Refresh, delete all the exterior Dims and redo the Auto Dims. Thanks for taking a look Mick.

1 hour ago, DRAWZILLA said:

Larry ,I sometimes see this , not sure why but it does happen.

Thanks for the confirmation Perry. The weird part was that both sets of dimensions were on the same layer and both sets were set to auto refresh which doesn't seem right on the surface but will probably never know what sequence of events caused it nor how to reproduce it.

• Upvote 1