Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Vodd2001
    Newest Member
    Vodd2001

• By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello, I have attached my plan and the site picture from the backyard. Why is the brick veneer overlapping my basement window. What am I doing wrong? Site existing condition picture attached backyard
      221008.plan

• By SelahF
      My chosen floor keeps appearing black (it is medium walnut floor from the Chief Architect library). I tried to see if it was all of them, but it seems to just be this single flooring type. I haven't touched any of the display settings for it, so I'm at a loss. Any help? (I'm very new with Chief Architect so this might be any easy fix)

• By DGail1
      At one time, the hinge/swing direction of cabinet doors was displayed in elevation views, but it isn't happening any more.  Is there a setting that I need to change?  
    • By Ange822
      I am using Chief Architect Premier x9

I have exported my chief file to a 3D viewer file so a client can look at it.
      When I went to open the file though, most materials are not there for example the siding is just shown as one solid colour vs a horizontal pattern.

thanks in advance.

Angela 
    • By chuck_g
      I'm having a problem where in a plan I previously had no issues with, if I take a cross section/elevation only my first floor and up shows, not my foundation or anything in the basement despite all the pertinent layers being turned on. Has anyone else had this problem or know a solution?