Shelves not going into wall niche issue.

Hey everyone, I've been searching for an answer on this issue but can't figure it out. The shelves are not going into the wall niche, is there any specific reason as to why? I've adjusted the sizes both width and depth thinking maybe they were too large to go into the niche (even though the shelves are 1/2" smaller in each dimension compared to the niche.) Thanks for any advice.

Screenshot 2021-04-03 141430.png

Use alt or control key, whatever it is on PC to drag them into place in plan view. Command key on Mac

Might have to make them shorter then drag out to the side walls

• Like 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rander
    Newest Member
    Rander

• By goshgolly
      I'm sure this has been discussed, but I can't find anything specific that answers this question.

I'm trying to create a simple vanity with two drawers and an open shelf underneath (see inspiration image of "vanity").  I simply can't figure out a way/remember how to add a shelf other than by using the shelf command. While this works visually, it treats it as a separate part of the vanity, thereby creating two separate pieces.  In the Working Plan and Kitchen and Bath View plans, the shelf shows up on top of the sink while the 3d view shows the shelf in the correct place!  I guess maybe it's, in part, a layers thing?

I know there has to be a better way of doing this.  What am I missing/forgetting?

• By DaveBox
      Hi There!
      I am trying to add rollouts in drawer cabinets. I can add rollouts easily when the cabinet features a door, by adding a drawer box to the shelf. 
      Is it possible to combine a drawer and a rollout?

Thanks

Dave Box
      Brightside Home Solutions
      premier X10
      Rollout&Drawer.plan
    • By Renerabbitt
      Here's a set of hinged pantry doors using a 1-3/8 recessed panel door.

Shelved Pantry Door.calibz
    • By Tdgdesign
      Hi, using X9 and trying to get a simple gable end, attic wall arched "pass-through" detail like shown in the attached picture. I am using the wall niche tool to try and achieve this - Is this the best way?
      The major issues are:
      1) The niche has a bottom too it that I would rather not have. You can see it bleeding through a bit here, Not the end of the world as its not really visible from most views (but I really hate cheating!!)
      2) I want to be able to put a window in the rear of the niche but its being framed at the main layer. I have tried creating a new wall type and messing with the layer order but cant get window to recess back,...

Amy help would be greatly appreciated!

• By EGBPro
      I cannot get this shelf ceiling to behave. I have tried everything I can think of. The bathroom itself is vaulted. There is a water closet that also has a shelf ceiling but that one is perfect. I tried to match every parameter of that room to this one but nothing works. I have two ceilings to make things worse!!! ALso that horizontal band between the lower and upper walls just appeared as well!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!! Thanks.