Hello,

Does anyone know if there's a way to control camera orbiting while in perspective full overview? 

I'm not sure if this is a feature or anomaly but if while in perspective full overview you hold down the left mouse button and drag it off screen and release....your model will spin indefinitely.   The speed with which you drag and release controls the spin rate.  This gives the effect of a drone taking an aerial shot of your model while flying around it. 

You cant always get it to spin so I'm not quite sure how to control the spin rate more precisely.. any thoughts?

Thanks,

Jeff

Ctlr + Alt + S is a better way to initiate the spin and the camera "Incremental Rotate Angle" determines the rpm.

Every time you start will be in the opposite direction also.

• Upvote 1

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Brian-Ingrained
    Newest Member
    Brian-Ingrained

• By ChiefuserMathews
      my mouse is working weird, very difficult to control placing any object on plan. its like jumping all over the place. Any reason, suggestion, trouble shooting
    • By woodcraftdesign
      using live camera views in layout, how do I change the size of these in the layout sheet.  I would like my renderings to measure 12" wide but I cannot change the size. Probly just an oversight on my part.  
    • By mrarchitecture
      hi please help me
      in chief architect x11 when i delete everything,all cameras will close and ask me to save plan and quit...what should i do????
    • By Alyssa5
      Hi, 
      I have attached a couple of screenshots to best describe my problem
      Whenever I move the camera view, I get this sort of distort colouring on my walls?
      Any ideas what's causing this?

Thanks

• By GCCISarah
      Has anyone found how to re-name their Camera Callout Labels in X12? For example, my cameras are set up with a Callout Label of "C1, C2, C3..." etc etc. This is by way of some default setting that I cannot seem to find. Each new camera automatically labels and numbers itself in succession as noted above. However, I have decided I'd like name all of my future Full Cameras as "P1, P2, P3... " in a new plan. 
      Except for opening each individual camera to change the Callout Label, I cannot find a setting to change this default to start with a "P" and automatically number itself from there! It seems to be missing from the Full Camera Defaults page.. You CAN set a default for "Text Below Line" but not for the Callout Label itself for cameras?