MPDesign

SpaceMouse Pro

Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you are using this mouse? Like it? 

I am having problems with my hand. Currently using a 3dConnexion 3d cad mouse ( reg shape mouse) hoping this will reduce the workload on the right hand.

thank you for your feedback!

16 minutes ago, MPDesign said:

Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you are using this mouse? Like it? 

I am having problems with my hand. Currently using a 3dConnexion 3d cad mouse ( reg shape mouse) hoping this will reduce the workload on the right hand.

thank you for your feedback!

There are several users including myself who use it, but unless you are Left handed usually it is used in your left hand as a supplement to your other mouse.  I personally use the 3dconnexion pro wireless in the left and a Logitech g602 programmable mouse in the right.  The shape of the mouse really helps in my case on the right hand.

Thank you for your reply Ryan

I am now considering going for the Enterprize edition. Looks like it could have a lot of preset shortcuts and views in multiple programs

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Richwood
    Newest Member
    Richwood

• By nikiley
      Hi All!

I am wondering if there is a way to add hardware to a window like sash locks or casement cranks. I did not see any options in the window specification dialog, but I wonder if I could create something to apply in the treatment tab that would work. Has anyone here experimented with something like that? 

• By McGyver
      I am new to Chief Architect. I  purchased the Home Designer program because I do some residential space plan and design for friends and family. I was previously hand drawing main plans, using Room Sketcher for #D and walk thru program and  Lowes cabinet designer program for more detail cabinet plans. the  purchase of CA was to hopefully simplify to one program and save time although I know there will be some learning curve. I am searching for a new computer and wondering if there are suggestions. I would like to have a second monitor as well and had thought about a gaming laptop that meets all the requirements on CA website and then some. Having the  laptop gives me flexibility to take work with me when I am traveling. The Laptop I found is an MSI and has two hardrives. One TB of HDD and 512 SDD. Also 6 GB video card, 17.3 screen,  16 GB ram. Any thoughts?  I am new to drawing digitally other that what i  mentioned. Excited to delve into CA and want to be sure I have the right tools.
      Thanks!

• By PvdPol
      Dear all,

I'm new to the forums and i've tried to find my way in the already existing topics, such as
      - https://www.chiefarchitect.com/products/sysreq.html
      - https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/topic/21934-hardware-recommendations/?tab=comments#comment-179153

I could not find an answer yet, hopefully some of you can help me out.
      I am currently struggling with Chief Architect Premier, ray traces are really slow at 1080P (1 pass takes like 15-30 min)
      Also working for in PBR is making my system really really slow and it is getting frustrating.
      My model is not complex and I think I need an hardware upgrade.

Current machine (Notebook - April 2014)
      X•BOOK 15CL56 NVIDIA GTX770m 3GB, Full HD (+/- 20000 3DMARK) Intel® CoreTM i7-4710MQ (6M Cache, up to 3.50 GHz) - 47Watt (Quadcore) 16GB DDR3L (1600MHz)
        New system specifications (not bought yet)
      AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Boxed MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max Crucial Ballistix Sport LT BLS2K16G4D30AESB  (32GB Ram) Intel 660p 1TB Solidstate drive Graphic card? Nvidia? Any Advice?  
      I think the 32 GB of memory is already an overkill, not sure if this is needed.
      But I'm mostly wondering regarding the choice of CPU and Graphics card

Is this a good setup? What kind of performance improvements can I expect? What would be your advice?

Thank you!

Regards,
      Peter

• By habdou
      Hi,
      Does anyone know how to align a vertical drawer pull (Hardware) to the right or left rather than center?
      Please don't say make the drawer to a door.
      Thanks 
    • By Walde77
      I'm in the market for a travel laptop that will run Chief X +.  Ideally it would be a ultrabook 2 in 1 to be able to have a tablet with me (without carrying another stand alone tablet).  Does anyone have any insight or experience with Microsoft's Surface Book 2 -15" with the 1060 video card?  My local custom built computer shop says all of the ultrabooks/light weight units are going to lack the power needed to run Chief effectively.  Any thoughts?