Schedule Row Heights

mtldesigns

I am trying to combine a Electric legend with a schedule.  So this thing has to show the CAD symbol, type of elec. fixture, quantity and comment field.  I have spent almost an hour searching, and maybe I overlooked it.. but how can I get the row heights smaller on a schedule?  I know how to reduce the scale of the 2D image and how to manage the text size and column widths.. but cannot for the life of me find how to adjust the height of the rows.       

ELEC SCHEDULE.JPG

7 hours ago, mtldesigns said:

Chop, I pull the column grips horizontally and the height stays the same...  

Something odd is going on then.  I can't reproduce your situation.  It could be a font issue or something I have not run across or can't remember.  Custom cad blocks or non standard scaling ?

8 hours ago, mtldesigns said:

That's what I have checked Eric..

Chop, I pull the column grips horizontally and the height stays the same...  

ELEC SCHEDULE 1.JPG

Looks to me like you’re not showing us the most relevant item on the schedule.  That row height is controlled by the widest image in the schedule.  Either change the 2D Block being used for that object, exclude the object from the schedule, or change your scaling settings in the schedule.  Without seeing the plan this is obviously a guess but I bet you have either a big chandelier or a long fluorescent type fixture in the plan.

Gone all day and back at it..  That was it Michael.  I deleted the three ceiling fans, "just to see".. because that was the only fixture that could be big enough to mess with the scaling.

I still wish that I more control over the width and height of these schedules.. like a excel spreadsheet.

Thanks gents!

57 minutes ago, mtldesigns said:

I deleted the three ceiling fans, "just to see".. because that was the only fixture that could be big enough to mess with the scaling.

So then you likely don't want to use the scaling options at all in that situation.

image.thumb.png.f6d9afe15e423b845aa1040fcc3ed446.png