mrarchitecture

help me

Recommended Posts

hi..someone please help me...in final render atilt cabinets and walls gets so noisy...why this happens?this problem is visible in image on left side of it

my chief is primier x7/ram 8/core i7 2670qm/intel hd 3000/windows 10

Untitled 1.jpg

Untitled 8.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you paint it with the counter material at one point. Looks like it retained a texture. The little roller icon needs to be off to not mix color with texture. You might not be seeing it in CA renders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in 3d view, if you select a material eyedropper tool in the upper top row and select an object to paint,  there will be icons on the lower left (paint component, object, all in room, all on floor floor or all in plan and then the "roller".  At least this is how my toolbar is arranged. If roller is on it will change the color but keep any texture.  If you start painting things, these buttons are critical as they can wreak havoc if not used properly.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Charlie said:

in 3d view, if you select a material eyedropper tool in the upper top row and select an object to paint,  there will be icons on the lower left (paint component, object, all in room, all on floor floor or all in plan and then the "roller".  At least this is how my toolbar is arranged. If roller is on it will change the color but keep any texture.  If you start painting things, these buttons are critical as they can wreak havoc if not used properly.

I got it..thank you..but it didnt solve the problem..i kept the texture and didnt mix it with color...can you tell me how should be set render settings in prefrences?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mrarchitecture said:

I got it..thank you..but it didnt solve the problem..i kept the texture and didnt mix it with color...can you tell me how should be set render settings in prefrences?

 

 

Not sure.  I would delete the cabinet and replace it. Seems like something is wrong with that particular cabinet.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Charlie said:

 

Not sure.  I would delete the cabinet and replace it. Seems like something is wrong with that particular cabinet.

when i draw a sloped wall or put a cabinet on this sloped wall,it becomes so noisy in render...this problem happens always

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You will have to diagnose the plan. Start a new plan and do an edit area of the existing and paste it  to the new plan. Then you can start deconstructing it while you look at a 3D view.  Sometimes you can have a slight wall overlap or other issue and it will do weird things.  You should post the plan and see if one of us here can sort it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try using the spray can, select under library the check box in bottom left corner that says default settings, make sure the spray can is set for object specifically then spray that cabinet to see if it fixes the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damned if this not show up on one of my plans today. 

Very odd. Note the newel posts - only happens
at certain view angles.  I fiddled with sunlight, textures and properties to no avail. Need to send file to CA to check out.

1065194285_Untitled1.thumb.jpg.b4f06d00790f2352bf2729108d3193b7.jpg

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2020 at 9:44 PM, Charlie said:

Damned if this not show up on one of my plans today. 

Very odd. Note the newel posts - only happens
at certain view angles.  I fiddled with sunlight, textures and properties to no avail. Need to send file to CA to check out.

1065194285_Untitled1.thumb.jpg.b4f06d00790f2352bf2729108d3193b7.jpg

hi...so what is the solution?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You said that you are using X7, is that correct? Then I suppose you are Ray Tracing within X7 as opposed to a third party render program like lumion, V Ray etc? Only if you share a copy of your plan file using "File-Back Up Entire Plan with all associated material textures as a zip file" can anyone then in detail help you as it is version and plan file specific in nature.

 

DJP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Member Statistics

    28852
    Total Members
    9156
    Most Online
    CPDesigns
    Newest Member
    CPDesigns
    Joined