Cabinet settings to match Australian construction method

Mark3D

Trying to get cabinets to how they are made in Australia  its what i think is known as euro style around the world or frameless

Toe kick shown in picture below

Also would like cabinet box to be different like in below picture its is set to frameless but chief is still adding a frame to the front of the cabinet or have i got a setting wrong 

Toe kick fix.JPG

cab edge fix.JPG

Cabinet issues.plan

On 7/25/2020 at 9:29 AM, solver said:

This is a default base cabinet -- I removed the door and drawer for clarity.

Eric-Did you use the default metric plan or the imperial? I get what you have from the imperial but from the metric I get this-

image.thumb.png.32d6d7449dd35eb527bb1774ebfc041d.png

Now that template is from Beta so maybe?

On 7/25/2020 at 2:04 AM, Mark3D said:

Add a molding

For the boxes if it is really important you can mess with it several ways per attached-none are finished and I used some parts I already had so they are not exact-Cleanest result is a lot of extra work-on the far right. Other two look fine inside the cabinet but not from the side.

image.thumb.png.67af54ed0500bdaf0633052f6bf060b8.png

11 hours ago, Mark3D said:

Trying to get cabinets to how they are made in Australia  its what i think is known as euro style around the world or frameless

Also would like cabinet box to be different like in below picture its is set to frameless but chief is still adding a frame to the front of the cabinet or have i got a setting wrong 

It's probably worth sending in as there does seem to be a difference between the metric and imperial templates

eg set your Cabinets to Framed and the separation to 0mm and you get the Frameless look in Vector views ...though it's still not 100% the same as Frameless eg the top separation.

not sure if the 3mm blank at the top was you or how it came in the metric template but that 3mm/1/8 blank is not normally there in the Imperial version.( not sure it effects anything either though)

M.