Plan vs Elevation Line Styles, Color and Weight

stevenyhof

In plan (foundation) view I open the layers and what I change seem to work just fine. When I send it to the layout, it retains the colors, line weights and dashed line look. Even when I print to PDF.

But in elevation view, (I made a copy of Section View Layer Set, renamed it to Elevation View Layer Set) and make my changes, it works fine for lines above the foundation, but for the foundation, the lines remain black when I change the color to gray, and I can change the line style to solid, and that works. But changing to the dashed line, second option down, it has these very small dashed line style. In the PDF (red arrow image), the dashes are even much finer. 

Ideas?

Thank you

2.jpg 1.jpg foun.jpg

SND_D_Residential Template.plan

SND_D_Residential Template_2.layout

34 minutes ago, stevenyhof said:

In plan (foundation) view I open the layers and what I change seem to work just fine. When I send it to the layout, it retains the colors, line weights and dashed line look. Even when I print to PDF.

But in elevation view, (I made a copy of Section View Layer Set, renamed it to Elevation View Layer Set) and make my changes, it works fine for lines above the foundation, but for the foundation, the lines remain black when I change the color to gray, and I can change the line style to solid, and that works. But changing to the dashed line, second option down, it has these very small dashed line style. In the PDF (red arrow image), the dashes are even much finer. 

I

This is what I get opening the Layout........... are you sending to layout from 2 different plans by accident?

image.thumb.png.4cbc8b4859583ebdad92a1bac28b3b02.png