X12 Skylight into Window Schedule or Custom Schedule

IvanCyr

Quick Q for users of X12. Is there a way to have skylights incorporated into the window schedule or a custom schedule. It seems that there is no way to do so as the dbx of the skylight lacks the "Schedule" panel. Any work arounds available

I don't need a manual text workaround...just auto generated solution...all my work is custom at this point so no point in explaining something I'll only use once in text.

I can get the object properties to show using the "Rich Text" option and selecting the macro "%ObjectProperties% but that info seems to be locked in and not individually accessible.

Thx. Ivan

skylights object properties.jpg

Thx Renerabit....I thought of the symbol but wanted it to work a bit more "clean".  Btw, nice lips in the aviatar! LOL

Joe, you don't have as nice lips, but I like your idea! I do have it now in the schedule, but do you have a way to get the window dimensions into the schedule and a 3D object view for example??

Thx again.

2 hours ago, IvanCyr said:

Thx Renerabit....I thought of the symbol but wanted it to work a bit more "clean".  Btw, nice lips in the aviatar! LOL

Joe, you don't have as nice lips, but I like your idea! I do have it now in the schedule, but do you have a way to get the window dimensions into the schedule and a 3D object view for example??

Thx again.

maybe we should call him hot lips Joe.

18 hours ago, IvanCyr said:

Joe, I like your idea! I do have it now in the schedule, but do you have a way to get the window dimensions into the schedule and a 3D object view for example??

The dimensions can be done with a custom macro - assuming the "Note" has an arrow connecting it to the Skylight.  I don't know of any way to get a 3D object view.