Active User Groups?

tommy1

Cheryl, you're always welcome to attend our User Group (Houston User Group) if you like. We have people from several states joining in. It's online so you can be at home. We're the first and longest running user group and it looks like we might be the only active group. It's a very casual group.

Cheryl, you're always welcome to attend our User Group (Houston User Group) if you like. We have people from several states joining in. It's online so you can be at home. We're the first and longest running user group and it looks like we might be the only active group. It's a very casual group.

Doing these things on line is the only way to go as far as I am concerned.  I am sure Tommy's group will get more info shared than trying to meet in somebody's local office.

Tommy is offering a true nugget for those that are interested.

Thanks, Tommy! Please put me on the list for the next virtual meeting. 

Cheryl, you need to send me and email from my address below so that I can send a gotomeeting link on the evening of the meeting. It also helps if you supply me with a phone number so that I can touch base with you and tell you a little bit about the meetings. I will place you on my "reminders list" and will send you a reminder notice a few days in advance. You need to reply to that email to let me know if you feel you can make it.