Can someone either point me to the answer in the manual...or tell me why my NOTES callout has two numbers.  See attached picture.  I'm sure it's something simple...but, I give up.

2020-04-21_17-08-01.thumb.png.563ae9ff6fcb86629afedeaa453d78e0.png

I seem to remember this being discussed recently, Steve, but I don't remember what thread. I know this isn't much of a help, but may jog someone's memory that does remember - getting older you know.:)

@SNestor

It usually means that note is in 2 schedules, however, I just ran into the same problem and I know for a fact, I only had one. I think there's a bug when more than one note schedule for different types of notes are being used. 

• Upvote 1

In my case, I had used a note schedule for Exterior Materials, with only that type of note showing. Then, when adding some notes to my foundation plan, again using a dedicated note type, it gave me note #26 and #1. The project browser showed only 1 schedule so go figure. And I was definetly careful to ensure that only the correct type of note was included in the appropriate schedule.

7 minutes ago, robdyck said:

@SNestor

It usually means that note is in 2 schedules, however, I just ran into the same problem and I know for a fact, I only had one. I think there's a bug when more than one note schedule for different types of notes are being used. 

I'm working on a new template...so, possibly I am sharing the same note schedule. I'll check that...thank you!

12 minutes ago, robdyck said:

@SNestor

That was it...I had placed two schedule.  Thanks @robdyck

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SNestor said:

That was it...I had placed two schedule.  Thanks @robdyck

Glad it helped!

• Upvote 1