Changing ceiling heights in all rooms on a floor at the same time.

mborean

Happy quarantine everybody!

I know it is there some where, but can't find how to change the ceiling heights for all the rooms on a floor at once.   Working on a project an the client removed a bearing wall on the first floor, which changed the second floor framing from 11 7/8" to 14".  This messed up the first floor ceiling height.  To correct this, I had to go into each room on the second floor and edit the ceiling height above absolute.  I am confident there is an easier way, but searched for 15min (I know short attention span) and couldn't find the answer.

Hope everyone is and stays healthy,

Mike 

Make sure default settings are correct relative to your intention and then verify those settings in a single Room Specification dialog, then while that verified room is still selected, look for, in the "Edit Toolbar" an icon that has three connected orbs (tool tip says: "Match Properties"), then with the "Apply Properties" tool you "left-click" in any rooms that are not highlighted. The Match Properties dialog and apply properties tools will allow MANY different settings to be shared per floor.

There is also a "Reset to Defaults" command under the "File" menu that you can use once you have verified Default settings are correct for your purposes.

DJP