Does The Sherwin Williams Libaray For X6 Contain New Colors

RL-inc

One of the builders that I do promotional renderings for has requested the following colors from Sherwin Williams:

Homeburg Grey 7622

Grecian Ivory 7541

Rushing River 7746

I have loaded the latest SW library for X5 which I am working in but none of the above are listed.

In the past I have always found the colors requested by the attached SW reference number but not with these.

I am wondering if they are a new line or addition.

Could someone working in X6 look in the latest SW library and ley me know if they are included.

I have been putting off moving to X6 but maybe this is the last push I need. ;)

a lot of libraries haven't been redone since 2012 unfortunately but you should be able to get an swatch .jpg online at SW to use as a texture for a new colour/material , if not colours are pretty easy as most Manufacturers provide the RGB Colours on their websites , so in this case copy a SW Colour to your User Library 3 times and change the RGB values and names as needed by opening the material and opening the custom colour box to change the RGB values for the colour you copied as needed. 

Think I just saved you a $500 , where do I collect my 6pack from   :)

Okay bonus item   took almost as long to type this as to make the new colours  :)

Sherwin Williams Colours.calibz

you can check the RGB Values online here

http://www.sherwin-williams.com/homeowners/color/find-and-explore-colors/paint-colors-by-family/SW7541-grecian-ivory/

note that at least in IE 10 the SW site won't allow direct download of the .png file that is online , so I used the method above.

Mick.

I should upgrade- I have SSA so not really a cost issue. Just really busy right now and not ready for the learning curve that will come with the move up. ( I'm sure it's minimal however.)

Probably this winter when the snow starts piling  up.

I should upgrade- I have SSA so not really a cost issue. Just really busy right now and not ready for the learning curve that will come with the move up. ( I'm sure it's minimal however.)

Probably this winter when the snow starts piling  up.

The longer you wait, the more the learning curve is.  X7 will be coming early next year also