Apple Pay

Electromen

Anyone else using Apple Pay or a similar app to avoid touching credit card readers, keypads and stylus ?

I have Apple Pay on my iPhone and Apple Watch.  Hold it near the credit card reader and that's it. No swiping card, No Pin, No Signature.

• Upvote 1

I’ve used Apple Pay quite a bit. I even have an Apple Credit Card...mainly because the offered a big discount if you purchased things directly from Apple and used their card.  So - got my wife an Apple Watch for Christmas and saved some bucks.  I have to say I love Apple Pay and their Card.  

I would now like to start using Apple Cash...fast and easy to either send or receive cash.  

Yup don’t have to touch anything other than my phone.  Unfortunately heading back to Panama tomorrow where they don’t have many places that accept it yet.  But did get my new 19 MBP 16”, iPad Air 3, and iphone 11 while here on it.  Nice 3% cash back!  Plus in everyday being able to not touch anything.  Although today I used it and had to hit the okay button on the reader at a gas station.  Fortunately it was before the bathroom stop so could immediately wash up.