Library browser won't open

VinnieVicon

• 2 years later...
21 minutes ago, StanGibson said:

I am having the same problem.  I reset the side windows and still don't see the library browser.  I see the icon being depressed but no window ever appears.  What else can I do?

Did you close the program and restart your computer?  Always a good start when trying to troubleshoot.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

The solution to your problem is probably the same as it is for every one else.   Open your preferences dialog, find the "reset side windows" button, and then restart the program.

Here are the more detailed instructions:

https://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/article/KB-00654/restoring-the-size-position-of-the-side-windows.html

If for some reason that doesn't work for you, then you need to tell people that "I tried to the reset side windows and I still can't see my library browser".  Then the answer is that you should probably call tech support because that isn't something that happens very often.  Could be something weird with your system or video card so I would probably try updating drivers or making adjustments to the monitor settings but these are just shots in the dark.