robdyck

Schedule Spacing

There must be a way to alter or control the vertical spacing of schedules. I've included the exterior elevation view of windows in my schedule, and there's a lot of wasted space between each row.

Does anyone know if that can be adjusted?

image.thumb.png.9f50143a8220655c6f923f1f4b6befac.png

May or may not be an acceptable solution for your situation, but you can try unchecking Scale Images in the Window Schedule dialog

3 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

May or may not be an acceptable solution for your situation, but you can try unchecking Scale Images in the Window Schedule dialog

Tried that. Each unit fills it's allowable space better, but the wasted space remains the same.

image.thumb.png.e46f022e1e90b4acacebf10161c2eba3.png

4 hours ago, robdyck said:

Tried that. Each unit fills it's allowable space better, but the wasted space remains the same.

image.thumb.png.e46f022e1e90b4acacebf10161c2eba3.png

The height of those rows in controlled by the width of the column.  If you make that column narrower, the rows will have less wasted space.

1 minute ago, Alaskan_Son said:

If you make that column narrower, the rows will have less wasted space.

That's the extent of the control that I found. I changed the name. Would you agree that there's a fair bit of wasted space between rows? I'd like the sliders to control rows like there are for columns.

image.png

1 minute ago, robdyck said:

That's the extent of the control that I found. I changed the name. Would you agree that there's a fair bit of wasted space between rows? I'd like the sliders to control rows like there are for columns.

image.png

Ya, I definitely agree that we oftentimes have quite a bit of wasted space.  It would be nice to see a bit more control in this area.

Rob you may need to shorten your column heading a little more or allow it to use two lines so the other rows will take less space.

3D window schedule.JPG     3D View window schedule.JPG