fence

decorators3

Hi

I am creating a garden with curved fence,  Under Build I went to fencing then curved fencing - great no problem BUT  I have been trying to change the standard pickets to privacy fence.. I'm probably missing something really simple.. but I have been at this for over an hour.   

Any suggestions

Thanks

9 hours ago, decorators3 said:

Hi

I am creating a garden with curved fence,  Under Build I went to fencing then curved fencing - great no problem BUT  I have been trying to change the standard pickets to privacy fence.. I'm probably missing something really simple.. but I have been at this for over an hour.   

Any suggestions

Thanks

William gave you the answer...there are all sorts of fences in the "bonus catalog" too...

2019-07-23_20-39-40.thumb.png.0ac04354e68cf981fe4642748b638c54.png

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    emmabrownnn
    Newest Member
    emmabrownnn

• By DRyeHD
      What is the best way to get the wide(left) side of these curved stairs to go into the wall corner?

• By SNestor
      Can someone tell me how to construct the attic wall above a curved ceiling as shown below?  I tried placing a wall in the attic (attic wall) but all you get is a standard triangular shaped attic wall...the bottom edge of the attic wall does not follow the curved of the ceiling.  

Thanks!

Here is the curved ceiling...no attic wall.

Here is "with" an "attic wall"...

• By Alisa_Dorado
      Using CA X9 Interiors on a Windows 8PC. I have a curved wall that I'd like to place a window in, how can I do this? Picture of what the window does in a curved wall. 

• By habdou
      Hi all,
      Does anyone know the best way to texture on part of any curved surface?
      Something like the attached image...

• By limitless8
      So I found this helpful and useful video, absolutely loved it!  

Only problem I've come across, is that in a new project of mine, I have a majestic staircase that curves with a semi-circular wall.  The problem I keep hitting is how to curved the cad lines in cross section view to achieve the same result that our friend here achieved but curved?