How to make this garage door?

Michael_Gia

I thought I could make this door style from the library and choosing lights etc...

I thought I had done it before, but apparently it's not so obvious.

I have even loaded the libraries from Amarr, Clopay, TruStile and Wayne with no luck.

Anyone have a clue? (without making my own symbol that is)

The image is just some cut and paste for my client to see. 

The door I'm looking for will be all black, 4x4 inset panels with the double wide glass panels at top.

1881652961_Screenshot2019-05-1212_07_57.thumb.png.557f957a104726b5143ee8af6ca9cca5.png

1 hour ago, MarkMc said:

Yeah, someone else does it for you :)

Plan attached with stages and one final to convert to a symbol- or get the one that is in the wall and add to library

garage door.plan

garage door N.png

Hey thanks for that.  I already had made a symbol myself (yours was nicer) but I just though this was already possible by taking an exiting library garage door and somehow setting the number of lights?

Wayne Dalton has one that is called ERP Styleline II which is close except it has 4 lights at the top instead of 2.  Just thought there was a way to set number of lights?

Anyway, no big deal I guess.  I made a symbol with cabinet doors and a p-solid as well.

2 minutes ago, Michael_Gia said:

What is Chiefware Garage Door Maker?

Third party software.  I think it's posted somewhere on the forums.  You can download and install it on your desktop.  Basically it just creates a symbol that you can import into Chief.