Mouse Behaviors

Dennis_Gavin

Is it just me (probably) or has the default edit behavior for the mouse changed?

I find the right mouse button is now acting like the left one and visa versa.  I changed to alternate behavior

from default and now it is OK.  I don't remember having the preference as alternate before the latest update.

Has it always been this way (probably)?  Am I losing my mind one little gray cell at a time?

Thought alt behavior changed things but not.  Why has my mouse behavior changed out of the blue?????(rhetorical)

I have not installed any new/updated drivers.  WEIRD........

Also, I use to be able to resize text by holding down the "x" key and re-sizing it. It doesn't work that way anymore. You now must click the re-size default then re-size the text, they have added another 2 clicks--not good.

Works for me - select text, press and hold "x", drag corner of text.  What are you doing different?

My re-size text problem has been solved . Screwing with hotkeys was the culprit. I tried it,now ,no hotkeys for me. Reset--done.

Dennis,

You could reset to factory settings or what I've done in the past, just use the generic Microsoft drivers.