Add Audio To Walkthroughs?

GeneDavis

Any video editing program can do it.  I prefer Sony Vegas Pro but a simple program like Sony Vegas Movie Studio will work.

Other programs are Apple iMovie, Adobe Premier, Adobe Premier Elements.

The reason I prefer Vegas Pro is that it will accept just about any format of video, still photographs and sound that you throw at it.

You can also use a Microphone to record.

You can make a DVD or Blu Ray disc.  You can also post it to Utube, Vimeo, FaceBook or send it to an iPhone or your web site.

Windows Live Movie Maker works just fine for adding your audio narrative to a walkthrough.  And it is a clean and safe download, free.  It may already be on your PC with Windows.  

I found I had to try out both mics I have, one part of a headset, and one in the laptop body, to see what worked better for me.

Also, I found it best to write the script and do it carefully so it could be comfortably spoken so as to begin and end within the time of the video.  Write it, speak it, time it, edit, try again, rehearse.  Works just fine this way.  I am doing a project a room at a time and am pointing out design and spec details as a room is walked through and panned.

With WLMM you can link up easily, right in the control panel, to OneDrive, Vimeo, Facebook, YouTube, or Flickr so as to share the videos with anyone you want.