Foundation wall problem

MN_JohnH

That section of the wall seems to have been created on the first floor level, and doesn't know that it is supposed to be a foundation wall.  You could copy and paste to Level 0 (delete the windows that might go with it) or re-create that section while you are on Level 0, with the regular (non-pony)"stucco" foundation wall. In that case, you will likely have to make the new first floor wall a pony wall in order to get the result you're looking for. 

No matter what, Chief thinks that's a first floor wall, which is why it doesn't show up in Level 0. 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    MCDCINC
    Newest Member
    MCDCINC

• By Csnrv2019
      The plan I have attached is currently a mess and I am in the process of cleaning and finalizing, however I am having issue with creating a foundation wall that allows a 24 inch floor truss to be set inside the foundation wall along with using a 8inch block and then using 4 inch block on the top 2 courses. Has anyone ever accomplished this? TIA, Mike

2021-10-13 Curtis Plan to Chief Help.zip
    • By ChiefRosieRue
      I'm a relatively new user and am working my way through the Bachelor View project after the Chic Cottage project disappeared. I'm at video 6, "Creating Rooms and Defining the Ceilings" but I noticed something funky going on with some of my walls from the foundation/basement showing up on the first floor. I'm sure part of the issue is that some of my wall heights/foundation/stem walls are off, but the videos don't show what my defaults should be set to. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
      Thank you! 

• By Hartbulldog
      We have a crawl space under our house plan, we need vents and an access door.