X11 issues

OnlineBuilder2

I just bought x11 and its having some major issues with constantly freezing. I have to close it and re-open it all the time. Importing items takes forever.

Every time I add a modified item to the Library it freezes.

When I export a model it doesn't open online: https://3d-viewer.chiefarchitect.com/go?share=027618414325482

Other than that, it is very smooth and the graphics look ok. 

My laptop is fairly fast. Is anyone else having these issues? 

Possible cause is it's using the Intel Video card instead of the Nvidia card?

Have you set?-

Nvida control panel, manage 3D settings, program settings, add- add chief there and run through the settings. While in there under global settings -Power Management-prefer maximum performance.

My Spectre only has an Intel card and it manages to run X11, I set Windows Power management to Performance on the rare occasions I do that-even then many operations are sluggish so I don't do any heavy lifting there with 11.

My Sager has zero issues. Your GTX is a whisper faster than mine so should be adequate (Sager does not have an Intel card).

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MarkMc said:

Have you set?-

Nvidia control panel, manage 3D settings, program settings, add- add chief there and run through the settings. While in there under global settings -Power Management-prefer maximum performance.

also check Prefer Nvidia Graphics for Chief.... if that options shows on your Laptop , there may also be an Option to set OpenGL to the Nvidia Card

M.

I have been having some similar issues with x10 of it locking up. It happens for me when I close aa camera view...it wont allow me to open a second plan or extra camera views and I have to close and reopen. It also  locks up when selecting materials if I try to open folders of materials it wont work unless I use the folders and select it from the folders not an open group of materials etc  hard to describe. Just started about 6 weeks ago so not sure whats wrong...likely to upgrade soon so hoping not an issue then