X11 NEW FEATURES UP ON WEB SITE

HumbleChief

1 hour ago, KilianDrafting said:

Will this allow creating a macro to show the required s.f. area for daylight openings (8% of room area) and natural vent (4%)

For sure.  That one was already possible.  It just got easier to display the information HOW we want it and WHERE we want it.

On 2/18/2019 at 11:26 PM, Alaskan_Son said:

Up till now, many of our custom macro solutions required using the default room label and/or the room name field in order to access room attributes.  This made various formatting exceedingly cumbersome and often required some super convoluted processes to achieve what we wanted.  It is now very easy to access room attributes for all sorts of purposes. 

Here are just a couple simple examples that I've had people request many times...The ability to display ceiling height in feet and inches in a Rich Text room label and the ability to assign custom schedule numbers and use callouts for those schedule numbers independent of the room label.  The only thing in this screenshot that requires anything more than copying the text box or callout to another room is getting the vaulted ceilng height to report correctly.  That one requires a special extra step...

1360948023_CeilingHt..thumb.jpg.6c3e5cdc688fd99301e46879ea2808e5.jpg

Very nice.

The title says “custom room schedule” but when I open it, the title is “note schedule specification”

Also how do you get your macro for volume and name to magically appear in the “available columns” list in the Note Schedule?

...and why do you guys have Florida weather compared to us here in Montreal?

1 hour ago, Michael_Gia said:

Very nice.

The title says “custom room schedule” but when I open it, the title is “note schedule specification”

Also how do you get your macro for volume and name to magically appear in the “available columns” list in the Note Schedule?

...and why do you guys have Florida weather compared to us here in Montreal?

1.  I used a customized note schedule.

2.  I used Custom Object Fields.

3.  It’s 6 degrees F right now and we have about 8 inches of snow out on the driveway that needs to be cleared.  Not sure what it is where you are, but if that’s Florida to you then I’m sorry to hear that, you guys must be having it rough right now.

• Upvote 1