B4UBLD

Creating Bullnose/Rounded Drywall Interfaces

Surely this has been brought up before, but does anyone have suggestions for creating bullnose/rounded drywall interfaces/corners?  This is in extremely common use here in the Southwest and I need to incorporate this feature throughout a plan.  I know that Chief does not have this capability built in.

Thanks in advance for any help!

I once modeled this condition, thinking I would come up with a way to replicate it quickly throughout a plan, but did not get that far.

This is 2 short walls at the corner without drywall on the outside, a solid to fill in the drywall and provide the bullnose, and a Molding Polyline for the base.

ct1.thumb.jpg.a2ccb64d7549b69f7dafb07bb750c2c7.jpg

Nice soiver but way too much trouble for me. Time killer for sure. At least there is always a way using Chief.

It's not terrible to do, but not sure I'd want to do an entire house.

Might want to mute the sound -- not sure what's causing the static.