Window stacking issue....

Designer1

I have a first floor with double height ceilings.  I have an oval window placed above the front door that is still seen from the first floor inside the home.  When I look at the floor plan the oval window appears on the second floor.  How would this be appropriately shown?  I wouldnt want the window to show up on the first floor as it would mess the lines of the front door up, yet I dont want it upstairs on the second floor.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

1st Floor.jpg

2nd Floor.jpg

3D.jpg

Thanks for the reply Glenn.  So I havent used this feature before.  If I stack the window above the door will it show on the 1st floor as a door and then erase the 2d window on the second floor?  How is it best done in chief to stack the window over the door?

My personal opinion is this...

Not everything can be displayed very well in a plan view.  This is why we use notes, elevation views, and other various details.  I would almost certainly use the Vertical Stacking Level or Reference Display for the plan view display but would clarify by placing a note in the plan and using an elevation view to top it all off.