Layour Question

Greg_NY61

HRU Fellas! I hope everyone is having a nice summer.

Have a quick question, in X10  let's say you have layout pages run P1, P2, P3 and I have to have page 4 to be E1  how do I change that page number, it seems I can't put my finger on it.

Another question I got, I been using my old template throughout all versions. For some reason, I cannot get it to print not from the plan view or from the layout page. When I click to print, print dialog page comes up, everything seems normal. I click print after I check the settings its loading to a printer (I can see the progress bar loading the plan), everything is good,  the printer icon is there but nothing is printing... If I click the printer icon it shows to be empty. 

I can send to PDF no problem and print from there,I can print image or model from the printer selection menu, but not the plan.

If I open the same template and put a bunch of walls in it,  it will print no problem, do you know what could be the issue or what could be inside the plan that would prevent from printing? 

Thanks in advance!

Select page 4 from the drop down and enter E# in the Label: line just below. The macro on page 0 will read it and put in the Number. (E1) and so on for each repeat E2, E3.  Since you have 3 Plumbing pages maybe you will have 3 Electrical.

I got it... Thank you so very much! My macros in the main Template were done the wrong way.

The Macro had to be done like this %layout.label%%page%  I only had P-%page% this why when I was trying to change the label it wouldn't do anything.

• 3 weeks later...

Greg_ny61

I have the same problems with my old hp 750c+ printer. 

"I cannot get it to print not from the plan view or from the layout page. When I click to print, print dialog page comes up, everything seems normal. I click print after I check the settings its loading to a printer (I can see the progress bar loading the plan), everything is good,  the printer icon is there but nothing is printing... If I click the printer icon it shows to be empty. 

I can send to PDF no problem and print from there,I can print image or model from the printer selection menu, but not the plan."

I do not see any solutions here.  Did you solved this problem?  Thanks  John

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:45 PM, Greg_NY61 said:

I got it... Thank you so very much! My macros in the main Template were done the wrong way.

The Macro had to be done like this %layout.label%%page%  I only had P-%page% this why when I was trying to change the label it wouldn't do anything.

Greg,

Just use %layout.label%

The E# will automatically start numbering at 1

• E1
  • E2
  • E3

while %page% would be using the actual page number.