Help with some 3D wonkyness

Stevenplane

I posted in another section about hiring someone to help with the attached file as an ongoing process.  In the meantime, I'm asking for help with some issues in my 3D generation of this as built plan.

I can't seem to find a way to get the porch roof to show.

The siding on the half gable at one end of the front porch is correct.  For some reason the half gable on the other end of the front porch is generating as brick.  It should be siding also.

There's also a weird tan column or end of a wall or something showing up on the front left of the house on the second floor.  I have no idea why it is doing this.

Everything else is pretty spot on.  I can provide actual photos of the house if it helps.  I say this because the columns should actually be twin columns on top of brick bases.  I do want to get that changed eventually.

Thanks for any help!

Morris as built.zip

I do not have the time to inspect your plan but generally speaking, there are several different types of camera tools in Chief, some of these camera tools are programmed to exclude the roofs. Make sure you try all your camera tools, especially the "Full Camera" and Overview cameras the by default show the roof planes. the " Floor Camera and Floor overview camera" will NOT by default show roof planes.

The "Roof" layer can be turned off any camera layer set (Display Options dialog) in, you can check the Display Options Dialog for each camera view while that view is active.

So there are several different ways for roofs not to be visible in camera views, check your Display Options dialogs per camera view and you then should be able to sort this out yourself.

DJP

I'm always humbled by the help I receive on here.  Thanks so much!  These suggestions worked!

I think it was one of those things where I had been working on it for so long that I didn't notice such obvious things.

Thanks again!