Nvidia Graphic Card Queston

BryceEngstrom

So, starting to shop for a new computer.  Ideally, I would like to run one of these new 50" Seiki 4K TV's as my central monitor, have two 30" monitors on either side (2560 x 1600 each) AND a run 1920 x 1080 LED projector.  This card (specs attached), says it will run four monitors concurrently, and generally I would be NOT be running the projector at the same time (just have it so I could switch to it as the sole monitor without switching cords around).

How do I know it will run that many pixels all at one time?

Nvidia Card Specs.bmp

I'm running the Seiki 50" along with a HP 30".  I'm using the Nvidia GTX 780 (Mobile) with 4 GB of VRAM, and the system runs quite well.  I would suggest that you get the fastest card, with the most VRAM you can afford.  The card would be the wrong place to cut costs.

I would post your question on the EVGA Forums , plenty of guys there who are very knowledgeable  ( I use evga cards too)  at high resolutions you need more onboard VRAM so with a 50 and 2 30" monitors in the mix minimum 2GB might be pushing it.....you might need the 3GB version.

M.

Bryce,

I'm running 4 monitors (2-30"s & 2 24") on my video card. It's a EVGA nVIdia GTX770 Classified(?) w/ 4g of VRAM.

No problems whatsoever.

If the ports are the same as mine, there are 2 DVI-D ports, an HDMI port & a Display port. The display port kept me from hooking up the 4th monitor until I could get a cable.

The nVidia forum is very good too. They rival this forum for friendly help. They installed a game on my PC & had me run some tests since they didn't have much data for my card. They said it spc'd out at least  as fast as the GTX780. nVidia quit making my card soon after I bought it. go figure. 

Yeah, I usually just order a semi-custom build full computer.  Last one was from Cyber Power, which I have been very happy with.  Just time for a new rig.   I want more speed, power, and the larger and extra monitors.  Will likely just wipe the old system and do a clean re-install of windows and have it available for a potential employee.